nterested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 18 brands and 22 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Lube Technician
to join us at OpenRoad Mazda Port Moody. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Lubricating various parts of automobiles in a timely, thorough, and professional manner.
- Performing thorough check of customers’ vehicles, and refer all needed maintenance and repairs to Service Advisor.
- Checking and filling fluids, including draining oil and replacing oil filters.
- Inflating tires.
- Examining and replacing various filters.
- General shop duties as assigned by department manager.
- Commitment to consistently delivering high quality work in every task.
- Self-motivation and enthusiastic about automotive industry.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively work with other members of the Service Department team.
- Communication skills to ensure customers’ needs and requests are expressed management and the parts team.
- Minimum of 1 year of shop experience or equivalent.
- A valid B.C. Driver’s License is required and ability to provide clean drivers abstract.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that apply. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: November 14, 2017
Closes:January 6, 2018