UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEADPosition:
OpenRoad Toyota RichmondDepartment:
Are you looking to start your career with an industry-leading automotive group? Maybe you've been stuck in your current position and you're looking for a change in scenery?
OpenRoad Toyota Peace Arch is looking for a self-starting individual that has a passion for cars and has attention to detail.
At OpenRoad Toyota Peace Arch we believe in continuous improvement that drives our Associates into a rewarding career in a great team environment.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 21 automotive brands across 34 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their roles.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill development and growth
- Be part of collaborative, friendly, and progressive work culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship, and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
- Performing thorough checks of customers' vehicles
- Recommend all needed maintenance and repairs to Service Advisor
- Checking and filling fluids, including draining the oil and replacing oil filters
- Tire Service (repair and replacement)
- Examining and replacing various parts as needed
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- General shop duties as assigned by the department manager and shop foreman
- Commitment to consistently delivering high-quality work in every task
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm for the automotive industry
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to effectively work with other members of the Service Department team
- Communication skills to ensure customers' needs and requests are expressed by management and the parts team
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an automotive shop
- A valid B.C. A driver's license is required and the ability to provide a clean driver's abstract
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Maintenance and Technicians