Our Mission is Simple
: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada
What does that mean?We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction pointsHere's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
We are looking for a full-time Lot Attendant
to join our Operations team. This position will be responsible for maintaining assigned vehicles on our lot and ensuring all vehicles meet Canada Drives' superior standards prior to delivery to our clients around the lower mainland. When not working in the lot, this person will support the team with other tasks. The team is looking for a person with an upbeat attitude and friendly demeanor.Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Inspecting assigned vehicles, ensuring that they meet our high quality standards.
- Organize and maintain your assigned vehicles on the lot.
- Communicate with other members within your team and throughout the Operations department.
- Perform minor details.
- Check that all vehicle features are working correctly.
- Checking for any damages that may have occurred on the lot.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Driver's license ("N" or above)
- Eye for minor details
- Team player
- Hard working
We are offering you an entry level job at one of the most exciting and fastest growing companies in Canada. The majority of our managers started in a similar role and similar wage and now play key roles and are high earners in a growing company, we are big believers in promoting from within and developing our own talent.
- Excellent on the job training
- Comprehensive Health Benefits.
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
Operations and Logistics