Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full -time Lot Associate
at OpenRoad Toyota Port Moody. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display.
- Proper day-to-day presentation and maintenance of inventory (signage, moving & tracking vehicles within the dealership).
- Exceeding our customers’ expectation on delivery condition of vehicles, and professional interaction with all internal and external guests.
- Transport customers, parts and paperwork as requested by management.
- Washing vehicles after service.
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Ability to effectively work with Product & Service Advisors, as well as other colleagues.
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines.
- Ability to comfortably lift heaving loads as required.
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills (an asset).
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver’s License, ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and present a current copy of your driver’s abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.