Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 14 brands and 18 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking a part-time and full-time Lot Associate
to join us at OpenRoad Mazda Port Moody. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display.
- Proper day-to-day presentation and maintenance of inventory (signage, moving & tracking vehicles within the dealership).
- Exceeding our customers’ expectation on delivery condition of vehicles, and professional interaction with all internal and external guests.
- Lot presentation (housekeeping, display.
- Working effectively with Product & Service Advisor.
- Washing vehicles after service.
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines.
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver’s License, ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and present a current copy of your driver’s abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided
Internal Candidates can apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their visions and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.