UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Lot Associate
at OpenRoad Lexus Port Moody.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the drive through and lot.
- Washing and vacuuming vehicles after service repair.
- Organizing the lot and bringing up cars for customers.
- Greeting customers with a professional manner.
- Directing customers to the right personnel for further assistance.
- Other duties as assigned at the direction of the Lot Supervisor and the Service Manager.
- Have an attention to detail and high-quality control standards.
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines.
- Able to work in a productive, fast-paced environment
- Able to working effectively with Service Advisors, Parts Advisors, and Technicians
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver's License, ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and present a current copy of your driver's abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Maintenance and Technicians