UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Lot Associate
atOpenRoad Infiniti Langley
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display.
- Proper day-to-day presentation and maintenance of inventory (signage, moving & tracking vehicles within the dealership).
- Exceeding our customers' expectation on delivery condition of vehicles, and professional interaction with all internal and external guests.
- Transport customers, parts and paperwork as requested by management.
- Washing vehicles after service.
- Aiding with pre-owned administration, computer work including spreadsheets and scanning documents
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Ability to effectively work with Product & Service Advisors, as well as other colleagues.
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines.
- Ability to comfortably lift heaving loads as required.
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills (an asset).
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver's License, ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and present a current copy of your driver's abstract (ICBC driver's record) for review.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing