UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
Dealership:Jaguar Land Rover Langley
Department: Sales and Service
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunity to work with a variety of OEM BRANDS including; Acura, Audi, BMW, Genesis, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Subaru, Toyota, Volkswagen
- Amazing Incentives including but not limited to: Discounted Vehicle Purchasing Program, Boot Allowance, Computer Rebate Program, Employee Referral Program, Employer RRSP Matching
- Internal and external, training & development opportunities for skill-development and growth
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly and progressive work-culture with an emphasis on transparency, innovation, relationship and empowerment
- Comprehensive extended health and dental plan, tailored around Associate wellness
- Recognition and Engagement Events!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display
- Proper day-to-day presentation and maintenance of inventory (signage, moving & tracking vehicles within the dealership)
- Lot presentation (housekeeping, display)
- Exceeding our customers' expectation on delivery condition of the vehicle
- Transport customers, parts and paperwork as requested by management
- Working effectively with Service Advisors and Product Advisors
- Washing vehicles after service
- Valid British Columbia driver's license, with a clean Drivers Abstract.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Ability to work effectively against deadlines.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.