UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team withFull-Time Lot Associate
at Jaguar Land Rover Langley.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display.
- Proper day-to-day presentation and maintenance of inventory (signage, moving & tracking vehicles within the dealership).
- Exceeding our customers' expectation on delivery condition of vehicles, and professional interaction with all internal and external guests.
- Transport customers, parts and paperwork as requested by management.
- Washing vehicles after service.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Valid British Columbia driver's license, with a clean Drivers Abstract.
- Ability to work cooperatively with other employees.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Ability to work effectively against deadlines.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
https://orag.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=2747 JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians