Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the Best Employers
and Best Managed Companies
in Canada? As OpenRoad continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success as OpenRoad. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
OpenRoad Auto Group is a one of the largest, and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada with 20 brands and 23 locations. We are committed to becoming Canada’s recognized automotive leader in customer service. Our continuous growth and expansion is fueled by our talented and motivated professionals that we see as our most valuable assets.
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a full-time Lot Associate
at OpenRoad Honda Burnaby.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with generous earning potential, you are encouraged to apply. A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
- Competitive Compensation Package & Group Health Benefits
- Training & Development Support
- Vehicle Purchase & Service Incentives
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Employee recognition & rewards
- Fun & Supportive Culture
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the drive through and lot.
- Washing and vacuuming vehicles after service repair.
- Organizing the lot and bringing up cars for customers.
- Greeting customers with a professional manner.
- D irecting customers to the right personnel for further assistance.
- Other duties as assigned at the direction of the Lot Supervisor and the Service Manager.
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Be able to work effectively against deadlines.
- Able to work in a productive, fast-paced environment
- Able to working effectively with Service Advisors, Parts Advisors, and Technicians
- Possess a valid British Columbia Driver’s License, ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission, and present a current copy of your driver’s abstract (ICBC driver’s record) for review.
The job posting will remain open until filled. External Candidates, please apply using the link provided.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are “Open to a better way”
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Posted: July 14, 2018
Closes: September 12, 2018