Paladin Security's Loss Prevention and Retail program continues to grow quickly due to its focus on training, developing and supporting its staff. We provide the opportunity to collaborate with our investigations department, as well as work in a variety of environments. If you have at least a year of experience and feel you have superb customer service and communication skills, great de-escalation tactics, investigative skills and the ability to think quick on your feet... We want YOU!
Here are a few of the things we have to offer:
- Above average employee wages and benefits
- Full time hours
- Great training, including control tactics, tactical communication, investigations skills and leadership
- Opportunities for advancement within loss prevention and the company in general.
- Well-structured department with two managers, a training coordinator, a program coordinator, field trainers and operations supervisors
- A chance to collaborate with Paladin's Investigations department
Our staff work in a variety of non-uniformed environments, including team settings. We also do other things, including high risk special coverage and deployments to special assignments that require people who can operate at a higher level than the average security guard. We are looking for professionals who are interested in advancing their careers-- if this sounds like you please get in touch!
About Paladin Security
Paladin Security Group is the security company of choice amongst some of the most respected institutions in the country, protecting the public and government facilities. We are committed to offerin...Read More