The following are requirements to work in Long Term Care, Assisted Living, or Provincially Designated Mental Health Facilities (Iris House & Seven Sisters) as outlined in the Provincial Health Officer (PHO) Order. For information on the PHO order please reference the following website: COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) - Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca) . Within the website reference document: Residential Care Staff Covid-19 Preventative Measures PHO Order.
1. As of October 12, 2021 an employee must be fully vaccinated (7 days post second dose)
2. Between September 13-October 11, 2021, an employee must have 1 dose and follow preventive measures outlined in the order.
Under the direction of the Long Term Care Manager or designate, assists residents with the activities for daily living, including personal, social, physical and recreational needs. Qualifications
- Grade 10 education plus graduation from a recognized Nursing Assistant Program or an equivalent combination of experience, training and education.SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communication both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Dawson Creek Community