*This position is based out of Richmond and will only involve spending 1 to 4 nights (per week) on the road while traveling to destinations across British Columbia.*
Canada Drives Auto Finance Department is looking for a full-time (60 hours) Long Haul driver to join the team. Based out of Vancouver, this position will be primarily responsible for ensuring an excellent customer service experience when delivering vehicles to our clients around British Columbia. These out-of-town deliveries involve driving a trailer loaded with up to 3 cars and will involve spending 1 to 4 nights on the road per week. The team is looking for a person with an upbeat attitude and friendly demeanor who can easily hold up a conversation with people from all walks of life, while simultaneously representing the company in a professional manner. Past experience driving personal or commercial trailers is aMUST
- Class 1, 2, 3
- or 4/5 with Heavy Trailer Endorsement (Code 20)Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Delivering vehicles to customers.
- Building rapport with clients
- Ensuring the correct documentation is signed.
- Ensuring the correct documents are transferred and returned.
- Maintaining and reporting the presentation of the vehicle.
- Providing the customer with an enjoyable Canada Drives buyers experience.Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Able to work under limited supervision.
- Able to drive Standard & Automatic transmission.
- Comfortable spending 1 to 4 nights on the road per week.
- Clean Driving Record.
- Attention to detail.
- Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness.
- Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team.
- Available to work at all hours.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE
Operations and Logistics