Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto financing they need.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country's Best Managed Companies.
Canada Drives is guided by young leadership and defined by its innovative, out-of-the-box thinking. We combine the electrifying energy of a start-up with the hard-earned stability of an established company. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment.
Come and discover your potential with us!
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for arrangements, reconditioning, and deliveries for our auto department.What you'll be doing:
What you should already have:
- Monitor and manage customer expectations during the delivery process.
- Manage the purchasing and delivering the process of vehicle inventory.
- Coordinate vehicle transports throughout the day with inventory drivers.
- Address client complaints and ensure they are resolved.
- Liaise with the Sales Department to optimize supply chain management.
- Manage electronic registration documents for vehicle inventory database.
- Monitor and control costs associated with supply chain, logistics and vehicle refurbishment
- Ensure all vehicle refurbishments are complete to Canada Drives standard.
- Ensure auto finance records are kept up to date - BOS, Invoices, estimates, etc.
- Negotiate rate with service providers while developing and maintaining effective relationships.
- Conduct training for inventory drivers.
What We Will Give You:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing demands of the department.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Car knowledge and a passion to learn more about the auto industry
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass
- Fresh Breakfast and Lunch served daily
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver!
Banking, Finance and Insurance