About our Client
Our client is a leading boutique law firm located in the Heart of Downtown Vancouver. Embracing new trends and harnessing decades of experience has earned their place at the forefront of BC’s legal industry. They’re currently looking to add a talented, highly motivated Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant to their growing team.
Responsibilities will include…
• Prepare, draft and file pleadings, court applications, correspondences and all other legal documents
• Order, receive, organize and review List of Documents
• Organize and assemble chambers records, books of authorities, appeal records and books
• Schedule trials, discoveries, mediations and communicate with court registries
• Liaise with clients, lawyers and other members of the team
• Manage bring forward system
• Dockets and preparing monthly accounts, compiling expense claims etc.,
• Must be knowledgeable of processes and deadlines for serving and filing court documents
• Provide additional administrative support as requested
Qualifications and Education
• Legal Administrative Assistant Certification
• 2+ years of experience as a Litigation LAA
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
• Strong proficiencies with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.,)
• Strong working knowledge of court rules and procedures
• A team player understanding of need to adapt around others’ workloads and excellent attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info@arlynrecruiting com. For more, please see www.arlynrecruiting com/job-postings
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.
#24 - PDFTron - Look For Sponsors Rather Than Mentors
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...Read More