Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant
Our client is a dynamic law firm located in Downtown Vancouver. They are looking for an experienced Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant with exceptional analytical, communication and customer service skills to join their team.
The successful candidate must have exceptional customer service skills, as a major part of this role is dealing directly with the client. You must have the aptitude to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented in a fast paced environment. You have the ability to see and understand the big picture. The ideal candidate must be reliable and have the ability to work independently and within a team. A strong work ethic and initiative will go far in this environment. Due to the sensitivity of the information you will be recording, you must be discreet and sensitive to the clients.
You will have sole responsibility for the files once they reach the Litigation phase.
Where is it based?
• Document production and preparing correspondence
• File preparation and management
• Maintenance of established filing systems, including correspondence, reports, records and billings
• Client relations – assisting and managing clients on file matters
• Communications with clients, defense, investigators and medical professionals
• Preparation for mediation and/or trial, including case settlements
• Graduation from an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant program
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position
• Good knowledge of Amicus Attorney, PC Law, Primafact Imaging Software, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and be detail-oriented
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent technical and word processing skills
• A strong work ethic and ability initiative
Timeline for this role
What’s in it for you?
A fun but challenging work environment that provides and encourages career growth and training opportunities coupled with stability and independence.
Is this you?
Please apply online @ http://www.expertrecruiters.com/search-jobs/ with your resume and cover letter to the attention of Darcia Bower, Managing Director, quoting reference # 2420-D, if you have already met a member of our team and are interested in this role please call or email us asap.
Expert Recruiters locally established staffing and consulting firm with a national reach; established in 1999 by its Managing Director Darcia Bower, who has over 20 years’ experience helping clients and candidates reach their goals. Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style staffing and recruitment agency experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you’ll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides a warm and welcoming environment for both our candidates and our clients, with all of our applications treated with the strictest of confidence.
About Expert Recruiters
Expert Recruiters takes great pride in providing a more personal, boutique style of staffing experience. From the moment you walk through the door, you'll recognize that Expert Recruiters provides ...