We are currently seeking Line Cooks to join our culinary team at The Buck & Ear in Steveston!
The Line Cook (LC) is responsible for preparing and cooking menu items in accordance with the organization's specifications. Along with the HC and SC and culinary team, he or she is responsible to maintain high level food quality and presentation.Responsibilities of a Line Cook include:
- Preparing and cooking menu items to specifications
- Maintaining sanitation standards in accordance with JRG Safe Food Handling practices and local health protection standards
- Prepare and cook menu items to specifications
- Maintain high levels of food quality
- Daily cleaning and maintenance to ensure a sanitary and safe work environment
- Setting and restocking food service stations
- Maintaining a respectful workplace in accordance with organizational Policies and Procedures
- Hours and shifts may vary. Includes working evenings, weekends and holidays. Work is performed in restaurant kitchen and office environments.
- Fun work environment and company events!
- Staff discount at all JRG locations and discounted meals during shifts
- Opportunity for full-time staff to participate in the Company's Extended Health Benefits Plan after 6 months of employment
- Access to ongoing training and development through Joseph Richard University (JRU)
- Opportunity for advancement throughout all JRG establishments and divisions
- Opportunity to participate in the JRG Join Us Employee Referral Program
Hospitality and Tourism Restaurants and Food Service