Recruiting in Motion
is a successful and dynamic professional employment agency that has become deeply integrated into Metro Vancouver’s business sector as the go-to agency for the recruitment and placement of outstanding employees. BC-owned and operated, we ensure all our candidates — temporary, contract, permanent or executive — are provided with exciting and impressive employment opportunities. In fact, we are ranked as one of Growth 500 Canada's fastest-growing companies and we represent BC's TOP Employers!Our Client
Our Client is a busy events promotor company and is involved in promoting Patron Tequila here in our very own Concord Pacific Centre on Aug 9th. Be a part of the excitement and buzz by applying today and seizing this opportunity. Our Client is looking for a skilled Lighting Technician to assist them for the day! The shift is roughly 12 hours. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity!!Responsibilities
- Setting up and ensuring all the correct lighting is ready for the event prior to the DJ
- Ensuring the sound is set up correctly for the event prior to and during the performances of the DJ
- Ad-hoc lighting/sound tasks if requiredQualifications
- Previous experience in event setups is required
- Hands-on experience with basic network configuration and troubleshooting is necessary
- Is self-driven, motivated, and works well with a teamHow to Apply
All applicants must have legal permission to work in Canada and require a valid Work Permit and Social Insurance Number.
Good jobs go fast. Don't wait apply today!
Visit our website www.recruitinginmotion.com for a complete listing of all our exciting job opportunities. There is no fee to job seekers.
We are Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency and represent BC's top employers!
Software and Programming Other Maintenance and Technicians