Under the direction of the Director of Care or designate and in collaboration as a member of a multidisciplinary team, performs assessments, plans and provides personal care, and performs nursing procedures. The LPN functions in accordance with the competency guidelines and scope of practice within the Standards of Practice as outlined by the Registration with the BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing LPN registrant. and according to agency operating policies and standards and unit specific protocols. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nursing Professionals as a practicing LPN registrant.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with residents, families, co-workers, members of the multidisciplinary team and the public.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
View Hazelton Community