Under the direction of the Patient Care Co-ordinator, this position will provide supervision to care staff, and in the absence of an RN, continue nursing procedures, distribution of medications, and provides personal care assistance to residents within the full scope of practice of an LPN. These duties will be carried out according to established policies and procedures. Qualifications
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing LPN registrant.
- Completion of recent course(s) in pharmacology, plus one (1) year's recent related experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with other effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Prince Rupert Community