The mission of the Legal Department is to maximize value for the business through legal advice and solutions that support profitable growth and proactively manage risk.THE OPPORTUNITY
Aritzia is growing and our Legal team is growing with it. This is a unique opportunity to be part of the team responsible for providing legal advice and advising on legal compliance and risk mitigation across all areas of Aritzia's business. As the Paralegal, Corporate you will support with managing legal documentation, conducting in-depth research, and providing invaluable support in navigating complex regulatory landscapes. With the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless-from a rewarding career in Legal to continued growth and development with Aritzia.THE ROLE
As the Paralegal, Corporate you will:
- Support with maintaining Aritzia's corporate entities, annual corporate filings, and securities filings.
- Support Aritzia's business activities and transactions with third parties.
- Support to administer Aritzia's intellectual property portfolio to capitalize on IP value.
- Support with Aritzia's insurance portfolio and administration of certificates of insurance.
The Paralegal, Corporate has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in paralegal services.
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values and Business and People Leadership principles.
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business.
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- Aspirational Workplace - Our offices are specially designed to be spaces of creativity, productivity and inspiration. They're also dog friendly. Woof.
- Product Discount - Maybe you've heard of our famous product discount? Or our exclusive private shopping events? You have now.
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Everyday Luxury dining, exclusive to Aritzia. Our in-house café and bistro is like a private restaurant, only you also get complimentary coffee and ice cream.
- The SET - Our in-office fitness studio and gym with state-of-the-art equipment, custom-created classes and optional personal training. Open 7 days a week, works out well.
- Employee Assistance Program - Because your health, happiness and safety matter - 24/7 support, resources, and information available to you and your family.
- Amenities - Additional amenities include a private parent's room, shower facilities with elevated complementary conveniences, bike rooms, and more.
- The Extras - We also offer a multitude of other perks like dry-cleaning, hotel and restaurant discounts, self-care promos and on-site medical care.
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.