On behalf of our client, a regional law firm based in Downtown Vancouver, we are seeking an experienced Personal Injury Legal Administrative Assistant/Paralegal to join their team on a 14-month maternity leave contract.
Duties of this role will include:
- Managing files from open-close
- Drafting letters/documents (Affidavits, List of Documents, List of Specials)
- Scheduling dates for Examinations for Discovery/Trial
- Reviewing medical records
- Liaising with ICBC
- Conducting substantive file reviews
- Requesting medical records/reports
- Liaising with clients
- Maintaining a bring-forward system
- Preparing invoices & posting time-sheets (using Acumin)
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will be the graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative/Paralegal diploma and have a minimum of 4-5 years related experience. Candidates with experience in Insurance Defence will also be considered. For this role, we need a self-sufficient, independent, and confident individual who has substantial experience in the area and can manage a desk with little supervision.
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume for consideration.
Connect with employer:
About ZSA Legal Recruitment
ZSA Legal Recruitment is Canada’s largest national legal recruitment firm specializing in the recruitment and placement of lawyers, legal support staff and law firm management. We work closely wit...