We’ve an exciting opportunity for a Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant looking to join a boutique firm located in the Heart of Downtown Vancouver. Our client is known for their fresh perspectives, continuously finding innovative new ways to deliver their services. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to work in a strong team, with a diverse range of litigation work. The successful candidate will have the benefit of training and support, and exposure to the varied work, as well the opportunity for continued growth and long-term stability within the firm!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Preparation of court documents
• Formatting and drafting correspondence
• Booking trials, Examinations for Discovery, applications etc.
• Interact with clients by phone and in person
• Management of billings
• Maintain filing system including a bring forward system
• Sort incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
• Perform other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Education
• Legal Administrative Assistant Certification
• 2+ years of experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant experience
• Strong written and verbal communication and outstanding attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• A self-starter who is comfortable with taking responsibility and enjoys working as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info@arlynrecruiting(dot)com. For more, please see www(dot)arlynrecruiting(dot)com/job-postings/
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.
#27 - PawSwap - Startups, Staying Focused & Pivoting
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...Read More