A boutique firm in the Downtown Vancouver core is looking to add a Junior to Intermediate Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant to their fantastic team! This is an excellent opportunity for candidates looking to work in a strong team, with a diverse range of litigation work. The ideal candidate will have 1-3+ years of experience as an LAA in a similar practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare various legal correspondences and documents including pleadings, indexes, lists and summaries
• Prepare and manage books/binders for court including ensuring photocopying and binding is done
• Schedule discovery, trial and other court/meeting dates
• Manage and maintain files including opening and closing files as well as maintaining an electric and manual BF-system
• Online registry searches
• Maintain client documents and files
• Preparation of accounts
• Other duties as administered
Qualifications and Education:
• Legal Administrative Certification
• 1-3+ years of experience as an LAA
• Strong written and verbal communication and outstanding attention to detail
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with ESILaw and Worldox is considered an asset
• A self-starter who is comfortable with taking responsibility and enjoys working as part of a team
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to info@arlynrecruiting(dot)com. For more, please see www(dot)arlynrecruiting(dot)com/job-postings/
No phone calls please. Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Arlyn Recruiting
After more than 20 years of legal recruitment, coaching, and consultancy, we at Arlyn Recruiting have come to specialize in the complexity that is human resources. Very specifically, in the legal field. We focus on the people, and by encompassing these important facets that make up a successful organization, we’ve become experts in providing quality, first-rate service for both our clients and candidates.
It’s about the journey: Whether it would be matching a candidate to an organization or providing guidance on how to steer your career in the right direction, we are passionate about our people, bringing the “human” back into human resources.
#27 - PawSwap - Startups, Staying Focused & Pivoting
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...Read More