Legal Administrative Assistant – Float Support
Location: Downtown Vancouver
Salary: $50,000 - $55,000
If you are an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant an incredible job opening awaits to be a Float Support at a superlative downtown Vancouver full service law firm.
This role would give you the chance to work on engaging cases in different areas of litigation, real estate and business law. This incredible work environment will allow you to grow your skills and perfect new ones!
If you have any questions about this opportunity, or to learn more about how Impact Recruitment can assist you in your job search, please contact Shannon Henry at [email protected] or 604.689.867 ext. 250 for a confidential discussion.
ABOUT THE FIRM:
This nationally acclaimed law firm is admired for it’s tailored service to clients and industry expertise. They work with the best of the best! They take pride in providing a collaborative, respectful, and enthusiastic work environment through internal training and development. Their stunning office offers skyline views of beautiful Vancouver, and is conveniently located in the heart of downtown near the finest shops, cafés and dining.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As the firms Legal Administrative Assistant Float you will support 4 lawyers with a full mix of Litigation, Real Estate and Business Law
• General daily management of complex files from any stage between open and close
• Working with Record Management and Administrative Clerks to create, maintain and appropriately store files
• Prepare correspondence, faxes and documents as well as maintain a Bring Forward system
• Client interaction and clerical duties which may include dicta-typing, photocopying, filing, and scheduling
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
• Salary $50,000 - $55,000
• Full extended medical and dental benefits - Paid MSP at 50%
• Working Hours 8:30 - 4:30 with Paid Overtime
• Fitness plan covered
• Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate or relevant degree from recognized institution
• Minimum three years’ experience in a law firm
HOW TO APPLY:
Please reply with a Microsoft Word version of your resume to: [email protected], or visit www.impactrecruitment.ca to apply online.
If you would like to speak with us directly regarding this opportunity or for any other legal jobs Vancouver, please don’t hesitate to contact:
Shannon Henry: 604-689-8687 ext. 250
Email: [email protected]
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.
About Impact Recruitment Inc.
Impact Recruitment is Western Canada's top specialized Recruitment Firm. With the ability to service every position within an organization, Impact is the ideal partner for your growing company.