Our client, a highly established property management firm is seeking a motivated Leasing Consultant to join their dynamic team. The ideal candidate will possess a proactive, positive attitude with a strong ability to strategize and contribute to the continued growth of the firm. You will specialize in luxury rental properties and property management services sales. If you are results-focused and have a drive for creating strong win-win relationships, then we encourage you to apply today!
Location: Vancouver, BC
- Maintain and build portfolio through business development and proactive sales and networking
- Connect and engage with lead list contacts via phone and online to grow their client base
- Attend regular client meetings and coordinate property showings for potential tenants
- Determine market rental rates for properties
- Manage verification of property documentation and rental agreements
- Provide exceptional client service to both tenants and property owners
- Build and maintain relationships within the real estate industry
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Fulfill daily, weekly and monthly target goals
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role; previous sales and residential leasing experience is considered an asset
- Valid BC Real Estate Trading Services or Property Management License is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to connect and maintain relationships
- Able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
- High level of professionalism with strong ability to exercise discretion with confidential details
- Valid Class 5 drivers’ license and vehicle is required
- Strong negotiator and problem solver
Individuals meeting the criteria above are encouraged to visit http://www.mcnak.com/jobs/#/jobs/17409 and submit their resume by clicking on the "APPLY" button. McNeill Nakamoto is committed to recruiting with a focus on equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
WOW. FUN. PEOPLE.
Learn more at www.mcnak.com
Real Estate Sales and Marketing