UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest Employers
andBest Managed Companies
, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with afull-timeLease Renewal Manager
atOpenRoadToyota Peace Arch
. A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Lease end analysis with clients
- Tacking and managing leads
- Managing large lease portfolios
- Meeting and/or exceeding lease renewal targets
- Having a good understanding of the Toyota sales process
- New and pre-owned sales experience with a good track record
- Previous experience and knowledge working with lease renewals
- Above average CSI results
- Previous Toyota sales experience preferred
- Experience working with Higher Gear
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience
- MDC license
- The ability to work closely with Sales Managers, Finance Managers and Product Advisors
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals. JOIN US AND GROW WITH US! At OpenRoad, we are "Open to a better way"
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing