UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest-growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada's Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Lease Portfolio Manager
atOpenRoad Audi Boundary.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Analyzing the current lease portfolio to identify opportunities for renewing these guests into another lease contract.
- Contacting guests prior to lease-end in order to schedule a vehicle inspection of their current vehicle.
- Working in conjunction with Product Advisors to review any specific questions, concerns or special requests guests may have about entering into a new lease contract.
- Presenting lease renewal options.
- Working in conjunction with Sales Managers during the vehicle appraisal process.
- Assisting in the overall sales process, including presenting features, options, benefits etc. of new vehicle model(s) that the guest expresses interest in.
- Working in conjunction with Financial Service Office managers to schedule successfully completed lease renewal vehicle deliveries.
- On-going self-directed learning about current vehicle features in order to maintain a high standard of product knowledge about the current new model vehicle line-up.
- Must follow Company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to a Manager/Supervisor.
- This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
- OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
- Have an attention to detail and high quality control standards.
- Have strong computer knowledge and skills.
- Quick learner, and team player.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Previous sales experience, with ability to speak other languages is considered an asset.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and communicational skills.
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
- A valid British Columbia Driver's License with a good driving record.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Sales and Marketing