An exciting opportunity to join one of Vancouver’s highly successful Real Estate companies as a Lease Administrator.
Who- the Company:
Our client is a highly successful and well-established real estate company headquartered in Vancouver. They have created world class real estate properties in BC and beyond- residential, commercial, and mixed-used. Their projects are known to be of high quality and well-designed. The company is very financially stable with an impressive accounting & finance leader at the helm.
What- the Role:
We are looking for a new Lease Administrator. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, Commercial Properties, the Lease Administrator is responsible for all process and documentation-related aspects of residential and commercial leases. The Lease Administrator will liaise with Resident Managers and the Asset Management Team, responsible for execution of all billings, lease changes, record keeping and reporting requirements.
Responsibilities are diverse and will include:
- Managing the Rental Properties high-volume inbox and ensure all emails are replied to and actioned
- Liaising with a large number of resident managers regarding tenants’ paperwork such as tenancy agreements, suite inspections, home insurance documents and parking agreements
- Maintaining tenant files and ensuring all changes and correspondence are actioned and filed accurately and following up on missing documents
- Updating Traffic/Vacancy Reports daily
- Managing preauthorized service payments and processing credit card payments
- Processing the rent roll each month for 80+ buildings
- Following up with Resident Managers regarding amounts
- Processing rent increases
- Managing transfers of overdue accounts to collections agency
- Filing annual Vacancy Tax declarations and responding to any related inquiries
Who- the Candidate:
We are seeking an exceptional administrative professional with a strong business sense! We are looking for people who are solutions-oriented, hands-on in their work, and who have a positive attitude and mature and professional presence. The new Lease Administrator will hold themselves accountable to a high calibre of work while managing their time excellently and being highly organised. The incumbent must also have a mature and professional attitude, the ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines under pressure.
- 3+ years administrative experience, ideally gained in a real estate setting. Lease administration experience an asset.
- Exemplary organization and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualified individuals will be detail-oriented, with excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally candidates will be very systems savvy. StrongExcel and Outlook skills are crucial.
Total compensation commensurate with experience and skills- please discuss further with Swim!
Vancouver, BC, close to rapid transit and many amenities (shops, restaurants, etc.). Desks are spaced apart and the company is following proper Covid-19 physical distancing and sanitization protocols.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving very quickly. Swim Recruiting will be presenting shortlisted candidates directly to the senior management team for review. If you are interested in this with a highly successful Vancouver real estate company, please let me know soon so we can discuss in more detail!