1 year contract Learning Architect to work on a large scale technology transformation program.
- 12 month contract Learning Architect role
- Large scale technology transformation program
- Working with a global retail giant
What & Why:
Our client is looking for a Learning Architect to join their team to cover a maternity leave. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering the core curriculum for a new technology being launched within one of the key business areas of our client. The curriculum will extend beyond the technology alone and will include the entire learning journey for the key roles impacted by the new technology release. You will be accountable for developing the curriculum framework, creating and delivering training modules and course content and working closely with the technology team and change managers to ensure maximum adoption with the business users.
Our client is a global retail leader and a true Vancouver success story. They are known for their work life balance and encouragement of a healthy lifestyle. 2018 was one of their most successful years in their 20-year history which has led to them embarking on a number of large scale global growth initiatives for 2019. They are located close to rapid transit downtown.
You will bring the following education, skills and experience to the role:
- Proven work experience in instructional design
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Lesson and curriculum planning skills
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio scripts/voice scripts
If the sound of this opportunity excites you, and you’re confident that it’s a good fit for your experience and career goals, then we’d love to hear from you! Please send your updated resume to us by applying to this posting and one of our awesome team of recruiters will be in touch.