Lead, Infrastructure Operations
Are you passionate about client and team relationships? We are looking for an Infrastructure Operations Lead to provide leadership to the Enterprise Infrastructure team, be an active contributor to the team, and be the escalation point for projects and major issues. The Lead, Infrastructure Operations will take a holistic view of technology support balancing the needs of the site with standards and practices company wide. The Lead is expected to build healthy relationships between site staff and the IT department as a whole and has the ability to lead positive change throughout the department.Qualifications:
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in the field of computer science or equivalent certifications and work experience;
- Minimum 5 years IT experience, including a minimum 2 years of experience working in a supervisory role or equivalent;
- In-depth knowledge of computer, storage, and networking technologies including F5 LTM/APM.
- Strong technical experience with and knowledge of Microsoft technologies such as Windows Systems including Windows Server, SQL Server, AD and Azure
- Familiarity with the principles of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). Experience with ServiceNow considered an asset
- Familiarity with the principles of ITIL;
- Project management experience using standard project management tools and methodologies. Comfortable with Agile, Waterfall and DevOps approaches to delivering results
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Proven ability to establish and maintain successful relations with vendors, suppliers and internal technical staff;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in hiring and developing diverse teams
With state-of-the-art operations across western Canada, Tolko is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of forest products for customers around the world. For over 60 years, our family-owned company has been recognized by our customers and business partners for being reliable, flexible, efficient and offering quality products. With the third generation of family leadership, we’re continuing that legacy today in our divisions throughout western Canada and joint ventures in the Southern United States.
At Tolko, our values, vision and mission aren’t just what we believe. They’re how we work, live and serve our customers every day. Fundamental to our success is a diverse and committed workforce that thrives on change, building relationships, and a drive toward excellence.
We are committed to the well-being of future generations through responsible operational and environmental performance. This commitment applies to all aspects of our business. We hold third-party certification on the forestlands that we sustainably manage in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan. And, through our community investment strategy, we strive to play an active and constructive role in the communities where we live and work. Whether we’re providing jobs, volunteering or giving through donations, we work to make our communities stronger and more vibrant through active participation.
When you join Tolko, you’re saying yes to a company that has been built on integrity, respect, and provides employees with the inclusive environment, support and opportunity they need to build great lives.
We’re more than an industry leader. We’re the place where you succeed as our most valuable resource!We Offer:
For more information, check out our latest YouTube video!A Career With Tolko Is More Than A Job
- An unyielding commitment to your personal safety
- Competitive pay and exceptional benefits
- The opportunity to work with the best and brightest in the industry
- Diverse opportunities
- An open, innovative culture
- A positive, dynamic and inclusive work environment
- Technical and leadership training to ensure you work successfully and safely
- The chance to live (and play) where you work
It’s pride in what you do. It’s making a difference every single day, working side-by-side with people you respect.
Explore our opportunities, submit your application, and join a company that works for you, your family, and your community!If this position sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to hear from you! Applications will be accepted at www.tolko.com until the position is filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Follow us on LinkedIn
, and Twitter
to stay up to date on Tolko news and job postings.