The Lead, Evaluation provides leadership to the evaluation strategies and activities that will inform decision making in the Health Authority. Qualifications
- Graduate level education in health, evaluation or social sciences;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years' experience in managing evaluations, performance monitoring or quality improvement initiatives;
- Experience in primary and community health care settings, community development and project management;
- Experience in developing evaluation frameworks, collecting data, analyzing qualitative and quantitative data and producing a variety of reports for different audiences;
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills including mentoring and capacity building skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently as well as in teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including facilitation and negotiation skills and knowledge transfer and exchange.
- Ability to effectively present and clarify requirements, expectations, ideas and concepts to health professionals, the public and participants in care innovations.
View Prince George Community