We're looking for a lead copywriter to help us create exceptional content for all facets of the organization from paid advertising campaigns to ebooks to case studies to video scripts. You'll be working with a wide variety of stakeholders and teams to tackle big business problems and create compelling creative content across all digital channels. While based in Hootsuite's Vancouver office, you will report to the Senior Manager, Content. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Work with a wide variety of stakeholders to tackle big business problems and create compelling creative content across all digital channels including email, webinars, video, display advertising, blog, and paid social advertising
- Lead creative projects and run campaign brainstorms
- Work with email, advertising, social media, and sales teams to test creative and improve our results with data
- Play a key role in executing our global marketing strategy, creating exceptional content to help our regions achieve their objectives
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5 to 8 years of full-time copywriting experience in an agency, in-house marketing department, or freelance role
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, marketing, communications or equivalent working experience
- Exceptional copywriting skills and experience working across a variety of content formats: ebooks, webinar decks, video scripts, advertising campaigns, and blog writing
- Ability to confidently present ideas to diverse groups of stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of marketing and brand strategy
- Strong knowledge of sales processes, especially B2B enterprise buying journeys.
- Ability to provide constructive criticism to writers (and in some cases designers) on early-stage creative concepts
- Proficient in the best practices and technical requirements of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google advertising formats
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Creativity and Innovation: seeks new and better ways of doing things, generates original and imaginative ideas, products, or solutions
- Customer Focus: demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve internal/external customers meet their needs
Share our values:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
We champion the power of human connection. We're united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success. Make an impact:
Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. Learn and grow:
We're committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other's growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sales and Marketing