Looking for a full time late night manager, starting at $18 an hour. Job Description
How about the chance to work for one of the world's most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have the ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which has helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOU.
You have a keen sense of what makes people tick. An understanding of what motivates people, and what discourages them. You're the perfect blend of analytical mind and workplace sociologist. You're at your best, when you're bringing out the best in others.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- To lend your experience and expertise to managers. Helping create a work environment where employees love what they do, and are motivated to stay and grow with the company.
- Discover best-in-class talent. Those who are passionate about what they do and who are truly guest-obsessed.
- To shape, inform and influence managers, giving them the intel and skills to unlock the potential of their team.
- To ensure restaurants are operating at maximum efficiency from a staffing perspective, and adjusting when necessary.
- Educator to employees: Providing valuable knowledge to staff with regards to labour laws, security and safety procedures, as well as be role models of our company values.
- To recognize and reward employees who go above and beyond, and to provide support and development for those who need further motivation.
- To be at the forefront of HR practices. To stay curious, and consume all that is inspiring, relevant and great in the world of employee.