Labour Relations Advisor 12-month contract (potential to turn permanent) Start Date: August 2019
Join one of Canada's Best Employers as a Labour Relations Advisor. This is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in Canada. They are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic team player to join, grow and excel within their company. Enjoy a full compensation package, opportunities for career advancement, employee recognition and a fun and supportive culture!
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5-7 years of work experience in Human Resources with at least 5 years of experience in Labour Relations within unionized setting
- Current knowledge of Labour Relations Code, issues, and applicable law
- Proven interviewing and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical, judgement, persuasion, and consensus building abilities.
- Strong negotiation skills
Annex Consulting Group is a full service IT and management consulting firm, specializing in staff augmentation contracting, permanent staffing, and outsourced solutions. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in location advertised.
Not interested but know someone who is a fit for this role? Check out the award-winning Annex Referral Program . Leaders in IT. Advisors in Business. Partners in Solutions.