Under the general direction of the Chief Medical Technologist, obtains and prepares specimens for routine analysis. Performs various routine Hematological, Microbiological, Biochemical and Immunohematological testing in accordance with Departmental Procedures. Qualifications
- Graduate of an approved school of Medical Laboratory Technology and current Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Science registration.
- One (1) year recent related experience.
- Experience in all the above disciplines preferred.SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Quesnel Community