New B Innovation is dedicated to the discovery and development of advanced life-saving hemoglobin-based therapeutics for the well-being of people. Leveraging on our expertise in research and development, we have been transforming drug discovery into clinical applications for unmet medical needs.
We are currently searching for a Lab Technician, Quality Control (Microbiology) to join our team.
Reporting to the Quality Control Manager the incumbent will perform a variety of Department related functions and will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of information as it relates to policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine preparation of various reagents, solutions, and culture media to be used within the Quality Control Laboratories.
- Perform routine operation of various equipment including pH meter, conductivity meter, autoclaves, and drying oven.
- Perform routine sample collection and associated routine testing for environmental monitoring (water and steam sample collection, cleanroom air samples and particle counts etc)
- Perform sampling of various raw materials and other components as required.
- Ensure strict implementation of company policy, SOP and GMP regulations.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Perform other related tasks as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in life sciences. Degree in Microbiology or recognised qualification in microbiology preferred.
- 0-3 years relevant work experience in pharmaceutical or biological manufacturing industry with good knowledge of aseptic techniques and understanding of good documentation practices.
- Have working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and be familiar with USP and EP test methodology (bioburden, Sterility, Endotoxin) for the manufacture of sterile products
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate and interact with all individuals.
- Ability to act with tact, good judgment, and discretion; maintaining confidentiality of files, personal information, and other matters, as appropriate.
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner with accuracy and attention to detail.
Why Join NBI?
The best reason is because of our wonderful people and great work environment. If you are looking for a career with meaning and purpose, it’s hard to beat working in life sciences. We provide an attractive compensation and benefits package which recognizes people for their contributions, and comprehensive training and career development opportunities which support our employees’ growth with the company.
If you are interested in joining our team, we encourage you to APPLY today:
We sincerely thank you in advance for your interest and application; however, only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.