Under supervision of the Section Charge Tech, collects samples from patients, prepares laboratory samples for analysis and performs simple tests, such as urine tests. Qualifications
- Grade 12, successful completion of a recognized Lab Assistant training program plus one (1) year's recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Ability to type at 25 w. p. m.
View Prince George Community