Global restaurateur HMSHost is a world leader in creating exceptional dining experiences for traveler venues in airports and travel plazas around the world.
We are currently looking for an experienced Bartender to join our quick service resturant - La Brioche Doree Cafe
Location: Vancouver International Airport, Richmond BC
Restaurant Location: La Brioche Doree Cafe
- Provide the highest quality of service to internal/external customers at all times
- Greet guests, mix and serve alcoholic beverages according to specifications and standards
- Prepare bar food items, suggestively sell menu food and drink items
- Operate a cash register/ cash handling, receive payment of cash from guests and/or servers for food and beverages or services
- Inventory, stock, requisition and arrange bar supplies and glasses.
- Provide special attention to sanitation and neatness as well as maintenance of bar.
- Food and beverage handling includes stocking, dating, rotating and checking temperature products
- Comply with HMSHost, franchise and other regulatory agency’s policies - Other duties as required
- Serving It Right Certificate, 1-2 years of Bartending experience would be an asset
- Experience working in a corporate atmosphere would be an asset - Good Communication skills
- Team Player-/share workload with co-workers/perform other kitchen duties as required
- Excellent Cleaning and Organization Skills required
- Outgoing Personality
- Experience with POS (Micros)
- Flexible Availability (hours of operation are 5:00am to 11:30pm
Benefits: Paid Training, Meal Discounts, Flexible Schedules, Extended Health & Dental, MSP, RRSP and MORE!
Please apply on line at: www.hmshost.com/careers or fax your resume to 604.231.8198