Junior Steel Detailer: Harvey 2362
- We are currently looking for a Steel Detailer with 3 years plus of current working experience as a detailer for miscellaneous metals, and proficiency in TEKLA Structures software.
- The detailer must specialize in custom railings for buildings, custom stair cases, ladders, canopies for buildings, and many other types of miscellaneous metal projects.
- Reporting to the Detailing Coordinator | Project Consultant you will be working with customers construction drawings, to generate both detailed shop fabrication and field erection drawings.
- As a Detailer you are expected to work as a member of our team, working alongside, with the Project Managers, and have a high level of knowledge of industry standard detailing practices
- Review and interpret structural and architectural plans from the contractor to provide detailed shop, and erection drawings.
- Use Tekla and / or AutoCAD to develop layout, drawings, and designs that meet expectations and specifications.
- Consult with the Project Management team as to the ‘constructability’ of the items
- Proper file maintenance on all assigned projects
- Occasional site visits for field measurements
- Successful completion of steel detailing training; preferred structural detailing certificate
This is a fulltime position
Salary is open, depending on current working experience
Benefits package available
Manufacturing and Production