This is a unique opportunity to join a leader in its field and work closely with a dynamic and experienced team.
- Excellent opportunity for someone with 3+ year of experience
- Location is North Vancouver
- Established & stable organization
What- the Opportunity:
Reporting to the Real Estate Accounting Manager, The Junior Property Accountant is to assist with the day-to-day functions of the Real Estate Accounting department with a focus on accounts payable and accounts receivable and being able to perform ad-hoc tasks related to Property Management administration. Our client is offering a unique, interesting and challenging role in an entrepreneurial organization along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Who- the Client:
Our client is one of Vancouver’s best corporate success stories and being a high-profile and very successful & profitable organization, they are known not only for their corporate success but also for their tenured staff and amazing entrepreneurial corporate culture.
- Responsible for the full cycle of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Review and verify invoices from AvidXchange into Yardi and pay appropriately
- Assist with the investigation and analysis for vendor invoices
- Obtain approvals, organize cheque runs and vendor payments
- Maintain updated vendor files
- Prepare bank deposits, enter cash receipts
- Generate charge-back invoices and ensure payment
- Monitor tenant account details for delayed or non-payments and analyze tenant ledgers
- Generate AR Aging reports, research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Maintain accounts receivable tenant files and records
- Assist with bank reconciliation and with month-end closing procedures
Knowledge and Skills
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Prioritization and multitasking skills, detail-oriented, confident, able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to meet changing needs
- A willingness to perform tasks outside of regular job responsibilities
- Proactive, team player, ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Experienced with property management processes; Yardi Voyager experience preferred
This is a general description of the required tasks and skills. Additional responsibilities and duties may be required to successfully perform this position.
Base salary commensurate with experience, plus benefits and vacation.
When & How to Apply:
This search is moving quickly! If you already have a Recruiter at Swim, please reach out very soon.