UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES AHEAD.
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it's launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada'sBest EmployersandBest Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with Full-Time Junior Parts Advisor at OpenRoad Toyota Peace Arch .
A Career at OpenRoad Means You'll Enjoy:
- Many opportunities for internal growth
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package
- Discounted vehicle purchase program
- Associate perks program
- Company social events
- And more!
- Obtaining parts and supplies for automotive and mechanical equipment, with knowledge about parts and the use of the parts catalogs.
- Providing excellent customer service by handling telephone inquiries from customers as well as wholesalers.
- Maintaining accurate inventory levels, including preparations of reports using computerized equipment maintenance system.
- Participating in other duties assigned at the direction of the Parts Manager.
What it takes to be part of our dynamic team:
- Experience with the daily operation of an automotive dealership's parts department.
- At least 2 years of parts counter experience, with knowledge of local supply sources.
- An understanding of computerized inventory control systems (knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds and CDK would be an asset).
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work constructively with members from all departments within the dealership.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- A valid Driver's License.
Internal Candidates MUST apply by filling out the Internal Endorsement Form on the Intranet. Failure to complete the form will cause a delay in your application.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity. We stand behind the growth of our associates to help them achieve their vision and goals.
JOIN US AND GROW WITH US!
We thank all those that have applied. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Operations and Logistics Maintenance and Technicians