LivaNova is a global medical device company and a leader in the treatment of Cardiac Surgery, Neuromodulation and Cardiac Rhythm Management. We are an organization of growth and change. As such, we seek exceptional talent to propel our company forward and continue our tradition of innovation and excellence in everything we do.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our dynamic team of engineers and research scientists. We provide a challenging environment for goal-oriented team players who take pride in their work and contributions. This position will support the staff of the Manufacturing Engineering and Continuous Improvement Department in improving current and developing new manufacturing and inspection processes and equipment.
· Troubleshoot, document and improve existing equipment and processes
· Aid in the development of new equipment and processes
· Provide support in executing equipment and process validations
· Develop & execute test plans and test reports
· Generate and modify equipment schematics and drawings with CAD software (AutoCAD, Pro-Engineer)
· Prototype Design & Development and prototype manufacturing & machining
· Bachelors of Engineering Degree is required
· Working knowledge of CAD/CAM Systems
· Strong drafting/ drawing skills in ProE
· Working knowledge of data acquisition and control systems
· Experience programming with LabVIEW and PLC control an asset
· Strong project management skills a must
· Good communication and problem solving skills is a must
· Previous experience in following Design Control Processes
· Machining and fabrication skills
· Knowledge of Quality Systems
· Positive and professional attitude is a must
Connect with employer:
Joining our team is a rewarding experience.
We’re known across the globe as a company that delivers life-saving innovation, embraces change and adapts quickly. Staying ahead of a fast-pa...