Based in the heart of Metro Vancouver, Canada Drives is one of the fastest growing fintech companies in Canada. We are currently looking for candidates to join our thriving sales team. Our corporate sales office is a high-energy, competitive, inside sales environment. We are a results-oriented team that work smart in a fun, engaging, and energetic environment.
Canada Drives has been repeatedly named on Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 list of Canada's fastest-growing companies and in 2019, Deloitte recognized Canada Drives as one of the country's Best Managed Companies.
The company's growth means there are tons of opportunities on the horizon. This millennial-friendly company is committed to developing leaders from within as it fine-tunes an online service that satisfies over one million customers a year.
Come and discover your potential with us! What You'll Be Doing:
Using multi-communication channels (telephone, SMS and email) to proactively enhance the loan application experience for our customers by:
What You Should Already Have:
- Qualifying customers for pre-approval by verifying employment status and credit status
- Identifying the customer's needs and educating the customer on the personal financing that best suits their needs
- Collecting all relevant documents to expedite the pre-approval process
- Compiling information collected from the customer and providing it to our financial partners in preparation for their approval
- Processing online loan applications and submitting them for approval
What We Will Give You:
- Entrepreneurial attitude with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge about cars an asset, but not required
- You are an active listener, who is easily relatable and are able to strike up a conversation with all kinds of people
- Previous experience working in a call centre environment or customer facing role
- Comfortable with multitasking while maintaining attention to detail
- A positive person with a good sense of humour
- Enjoys thinking on their feet and has the ability to excel under pressure
- Compensation: $15/hour - Raise to $16 after 3 months
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage
- Company paid monthly MSP premiums
- Company Paid Monthly Transit Pass
- Fresh Breakfast and Lunch served daily
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a workplace located in the heart of beautiful downtown Vancouver!
Sales and Marketing