We’re looking for a full time ambitious Junior Legal Assistant for our busy law office. As a successful candidate your focus will be in personal injury with a variety of duties pertaining to the role and providing direct support to the Lawyer and Paralegal.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Act as the first point of contact for client inquiries and maintain client contact
• Schedule trial dates, examination for discoveries, meditations and medical assessments
• Draft various correspondence and documents, including but not limited to, list of documents, notices of trial and schedule of special damages
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
• 3+ years of experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant
• Familiarity and understanding of BC civil litigation practices and procedures
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent attention to details and proofreading skills
• Must be highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task & prioritize
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We provide a competitive salary and benefit package after the probationary period, a positive, friendly and casual atmosphere and a healthy-safe working environment.
Our Vancouver office is close to Transit Granville Stn.
All applications will be kept confidential. We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested please email your resume.
#13 - A Thinking Ape - Working With a Growth Mindset