Calling all Junior to Intermediate Legal Administrative Assistants! We’re currently on the search for a Legal Administrative Assistant who specializes in Entertainment Law or has had at least a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a business law firm! The successful candidate will be collaborative, dynamic and eager to assist lawyers’ in the office!
Responsibilities for this position includes...
- Prepare, draft and review various legal documents and correspondences
- Maintain, open and close files as needed, as well as manage a bring forward system
- Assist with monthly invoices, transactions and other related duties
- Scheduling, including appointments, meetings etc.,
- Liaise with clients and lawyers
- Other administrative duties as requested
- A Legal Administrative Assistant Certificate from an Accredited Program
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a business law firm
- Relevant entertainment industry experience considered major asset
- Strong proficiencies with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.,)
- Experience with PCLaw, Worldox, and Workshare Compare considered major asset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently, as well as in a team under a time sensitive environment
Sound like the position for you? Please apply directly to this posting or email us your Resume/CV to email@example.com referencing job #1421!
Connect with employer:
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...