Junior ICBC - Legal Administrative Assistant - DT firm
Salary: $40,000 - $55,000
A leading BC law firm with a focus on litigation, providing a full-range of legal expertise is looking for a full time Legal Assistant with ICBC Defence experience. This firm is extremely proud of its professional work environment that encourages team and social interaction between staff and lawyers. They strive to maintain the positive aspects of a small company work environment while further establishing its business practices as they continue to grow and evolve.
If your legal experience doesn't align with the requirements of this position then get in touch with Aleksandra Samek at Impact recruitment to discuss other options and roles available.
What You’ll Do:
- Support 2 associates
- Prepare and draft correspondence and documents
- Schedule discoveries, mediations, trials and appointments
- Draft correspondence and dicta-typing
- Liaise with clients
- Develop and maintain an efficient file management system
What You’ll Need:
- LAA certificate
- 1- 2 years of recent experience in ICBC Defence
- Strong understanding of legal procedures
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary of $40,000 - $55,000
- Full benefits package that includes dental, extended medical, life insurance and LTD
- An excellent opportunity to work at a firm that promotes internally
How to Apply:
If you would prefer to speak with us directly regarding this opportunity or for any other legal jobs Vancouver, please connect with Aleksandra Samek
at 604-689-8687 x221
or at [email protected]
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us; as such all applications are kept strictly confidential. We will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about opportunities that fit your profile.