Our client, a well known international law firm with a medium sized practice in Vancouver is seeking a Junior Float to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least one year of experience working within a law firm.
- Develop and maintain file management system
- Prepare and draft correspondence and documents including court pleadings
- Maintain calendars
- Email management
- Various administrative duties
- Communication with various legal assistants, lawyers, and paralegal on file progress
- An LAA certification from a reputable institution;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a legal environment;
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and typing;
- Top notch communication and relationship building skills;
- High attention to detail.
- Client centered approach and commitment to providing exceptional service to internal clients
This role is perfectly suited to a junior LAA looking to work with a wonderful firm who truly cares about long-term culture fit. If this sounds like you, and you are a hardworking professional, please apply directly to this posting or submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com referencing job #551.
Thank you very much and we look forward to hearing from you!
Connect with employer:
About ARLYN RECRUITING
Our approach to Legal Recruitment is different. Once you get to know us you’ll see just what we mean. We are the only legal recruitment agency in Vancouver that offers the full range of Human Resou...