110352 Work Area:
Software-Development Operations Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Graduate Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you passionate about delivering cloud solutions that are scalable, reliable and rapid-growing? Do you want to help us build and launch our next generation Cloud Analytics platform in a fast-paced startup culture that has the muscle and stability of SAP? As a junior developer, quality, tools and infrastructure, you will be partnering with engineering teams in developing scalable tools and infrastructure that helps our engineers develop, test and release our software with quality on a rapid release schedule. As we move towards the next generation of enterprise software in the cloud. You will be ensuring that we develop the best analytic platform on the cloud at scale without sacrificing stability, quality and velocity of the team.
EXPECTATION AND TASKS
- Develop broad and deep technology understanding of Cloud for Analytics areas
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with and influence others to improve the overall design
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to work well in a team as well as independently and have a positive self-motivated can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of data structures, algorithms and principles of OO design
- Understanding of databases and web application servers
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development, performance testing or data correctness/integrity testing
- Building software that has to scale to thousands of users concurrently
- Experience with source control systems such as GIT, Subversion, Perforce, etc.
- At least 6 months of experience developing web applications which can be in coop terms or academic projects (bonus if done in a team environment in a software company)
- Experience in test automation is a plus SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com
, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
, EMEA: email@example.com
). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations: No SelectionJob Segment:
Developer, Cloud, SAP, ERP, Technology, Quality