IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Junior Business Analyst to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- A minimum eight (8) years of business analysis experience or equivalent.
- Identify business process efficiencies and opportunities by using advanced analytical and modeling skills focusing on detail and accuracy, to deliver recommendations that align to the business goals.
- Help managers understand business data and trends, by creating relevant reports and easy to use tools that effectively communicate complex information to support strategic decision-making.
- Maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders through regular reporting and communication using excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, enabling timely progression of projects.
- Continuously improve the business analysis process by recommending more efficient reports and tools to better translate complex information into an understandable format.
- Provide advice to acquiring manager by translating business insights into actionable options, to help deliver quality projects safely, on scope, and on time and on budget.
Top Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, or related discipline
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Extensive working knowledge of data analysis programs, an asset
- Advanced English skills for professional environment, written and spoken
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.